Monday, November 16, 2009

Nivs Grads

Hey

Well went to the graduation ball fri nite even tho it was not my ball ha ha o well....it was a gud enough nite very sober by the end of it!!! Went to dinner wit Niamhs family nd it was lovely nd road trip to the hotel was the best ever ha ha

Watch the movie Twilight for the first time Sat nite I LOVE IT cant wait for the second one to come out on the 20th of November!!! Its gonna be a good one if E News is anything to go by!!!Also watched "17again" not as good tho nd yes it was a total movie weeknd by me!! The joys of stayin up in Cork for the weeknd!!!

XFactor was brill is week I have become a new fan of Queen and even the two twins I love the fact that they were not left sing in their chairty single a sign of pure talent!!!

It turns out that we have no college on wednesday cause all the lectures have to go to a meeting whoop whoop A full day of study of me or a full day of shoppin in town which one to go for!!????

Thats it for me now
C ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment